Here you’ll find information about our products and services. If you don’t find an answer to your query, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
We ask you to read our Terms and Conditions and Returns Policy before placing your order.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
PLEASE NOTE: Our products include known allergens, specifically (but not limited to) almonds, other nuts, milk, soya lecithin. Advice on allergens can be provided before purchase, please contact us for details.
- Our products are packaged with the utmost care and should reach you in perfect condition. However, we cannot be held responsible for loss or damage caused in transit.
- We take payment at the time of order – be assured that we do not see your credit or debit card details at any time. We can also accept payment by cheque or BACS, simply follow the instructions at the checkout.
- No order is processed until the order has been checked and approved. If there is a problem we will contact you within 3 working days.
- You agree that you will not ask us to produce products that are offensive, unlawful, harassing, libellous, threatening, harmful, obscene, malicious or otherwise objectionable. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse to accept any content provided by you or to process any order at any time and for any reason.
- Our products are made by hand and although we do our best to minimise variation, the products you receive may vary very slightly in detail and colours from those shown on our website.
- In our mixed selections we reserve the right to substitute items with others of equal value and quality.
- We reserve the right to change advertised products and prices at any time without prior notice.
- Any offers we make are designed to be used independently, and are not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- We is committed to providing excellent service. If you are unhappy with our service or the product you have ordered, please contact us as soon as possible, by using the contact form or in writing to the address below. We endeavour to respond to all complaints within 24 hours of receipt.
- These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- Our products are sent to you by 1st Class Royal Mail. We cannot be held responsible for delays caused by Royal Mail. If you have special delivery requirements, please call us before you place your order. We do not dispatch on Saturdays, Sundays or UK Bank Holidays.
- We aim to dispatch your order within 3 to 4 working days of our acknowledgement. However, if you need something quickly please call us and we will do our best to help.
- Returns are not accepted, unless we have made a mistake with your order.
- When you order a product that is personalised with your own message, it is your responsibility to check that the wording you have entered, as shown on your order confirmation, is correct before we create your product. If you find when your order arrives, that the message differs from that which you entered, we will replace the product at no cost to you.
- Your Statutory rights are protected by the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
- Each product is labelled with a complete list of ingredients, which can be provided in advance of purchase on request.
- Our products include known allergens, specifically (but not limited to) almonds, other nuts, milk, soya lecithin. Advice on allergens can be provided before purchase, please contact us for details.
To contact us, please use the contact form, or write to:
Happy Chocolate Days
53 Onley Park